Home

WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread

This is a discussion on WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2022, 11:10 PM   #273

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread

"We are in Anaheim. Just a stones throw away from LA"

Max Dupris knows what he's saying.

The reaction of Mace/Mansoor when Brauns music hit was perfect.
https://twitter.com/Rollins_SZN/stat...Sfx2ZlqTw&s=19

Last edited by Majingir; 09-16-2022 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-16-2022, 11:41 PM   #274
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
"We are in Anaheim. Just a stones throw away from LA"

Max Dupris knows what he's saying.

The reaction of Mace/Mansoor when Brauns music hit was perfect.
https://twitter.com/Rollins_SZN/stat...Sfx2ZlqTw&s=19
Quite curious what the story reasoning behind his name change will be. I've seen people on Reddit say Maxine hypnotized him to make him think he's Max and she's his Sister, he had a car accident and forgot who he was, etc. The WWE twitter even alluded to him remembering who he was, "He's starting to remember."

The slow progress of things like this has been missing in WWE, slow burn overtime of things happening and not a sudden change.

Also..... Braun just hates tsg teams at this point. Or maybe he misses Nicholas.
Old 09-17-2022, 12:21 PM   #275

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

shame they never gave maximum male models a chance, a few small tweaks and they'd be an excellent mid-card faction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2022, 08:48 PM   #276

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Quite curious what the story reasoning behind his name change will be. I've seen people on Reddit say Maxine hypnotized him to make him think he's Max and she's his Sister, he had a car accident and forgot who he was, etc. The WWE twitter even alluded to him remembering who he was, "He's starting to remember."

The slow progress of things like this has been missing in WWE, slow burn overtime of things happening and not a sudden change.

Also..... Braun just hates tsg teams at this point. Or maybe he misses Nicholas.
It's not so much that slow burns have been missing as much as its been that slow burns just get forgotten about. You can't make it so long that people lose interest, but also can't give people no reason to care when the slow burn gets forgotten about weeks later, which hopefully won't happen given that we don't have a 70+ year old running things.

I do wonder what the story will be with Dupris. I don't see the brainwashed stuff being the case. Just feels more like he's trying to move on from the "bright lights and big city" version of himself, but it keeps coming out, until the day where he can't hide it anymore and wants to embrace his old in your face self again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
shame they never gave maximum male models a chance, a few small tweaks and they'd be an excellent mid-card faction.
I still don't see the problem with them they're doing what their gimmick is intended to be.

Nobody's thinking MMM deserves to be tag champs or anything. But I do wonder what Mansoor will be doing at Crown Jewel. I imagine the MMM gimmick won't work the way it will anywhere else. But I still think Mace could be the breakout guy here. I think he could do this gimmick and a bit of the velveteen dream gimmick better than velveteen dream did it.

Last edited by Majingir; 09-17-2022 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-17-2022, 09:34 PM   #277
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk

I know I'm like the only person who enjoyed Braun beating Sheamue and Cesaro with a kid. It was just goofy fun. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a wrestler just destroying people as much as I do Braun.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-17-2022, 10:17 PM   #278
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I would have zero problems with Logan Paul vs Reigns as a filler feud to get them through the slow *** fall. As long as it’s got a cool story and maybe some fun surprise appearances by people helping Paul, I’m down.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I hope it leads to Theory vs Logan. That would be a good fued and the only way Logan would be a legit baby face lol
Old 09-17-2022, 11:08 PM   #279

Majingir's Arena

Never forget, all this was because of Sami Zayn and his conspiracy documentary over a year ago.
Old 09-17-2022, 11:20 PM   #280
All Star

OVR: 2

Sami Zayn is the most entertaining person in all of professional wrestling right now. And it’s not close.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »