Home

WWE Clash at the Castle 9/3/22

This is a discussion on WWE Clash at the Castle 9/3/22 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-03-2022, 04:26 PM   #9
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE Clash at the Castle 9/3/22

Never saw that coming. Solo Sikoa is a bad *** MFer if you don't know. What a show.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:38 PM   #10
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

I saw a report that he got called up to the main roster either yesterday or Thursday, so I knew exactly how this one was gonna end up. Awesome match though regardless.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:34 PM   #11

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
oh hell yeah, sheamus vs gunther up next, the two matches i wanted to watch just go on first, very courteous of you wwe.

EDIT: IMPERIUM IS BACK
I was surprised they had Imperium back.

Especially when they repackaged Vinci and seemingly put some effort into his new character with that entrance. I actually liked that character more than his old one, but I like Imperium more than him solo, so I'm torn.

Graves with the line of the match.

"Gunther kicked Sheamus so hard that I lost a tooth!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2022, 10:29 PM   #12
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

I just finished watching this show... absolutely incredible from start to finish.

- Loved how hyped the crowd was for the whole show, Bayley's reactions to the crowd trying to sing to her was funny. Forgot that was the UKs song they sing to Bayley.

- Is Dominik going to get a personality finally? I was shocked when he hit Rey... didn't expect that at all.

- Sheamus and Gunther was my match of the night, incredible. I forgot how good of a wrestler Sheamus is, he can go. I popped for Imperium returning, Triple H is turning everything into Black & Gold NXT.

I was thinking Drew was going to win, I guess they want to figure out plans of splitting the titles first before Roman loses one or both titles. I knew Solo was going to come up but I thought it would have been to attack Sami Zayn and take him out of the picture, didn't think about it happening tonight.

Could have aired that Drew & Tyson sing a long on RAW or kept it as an exclusive for the UK fans, that took away from the match IMO staying on the air and showing it.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 09-03-2022 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:58 PM   #13
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Am I alone in thinking that reforming Imperium was just a one-off thing for this event?

Now that they’ve established it I’m sure they’ll actually reform whenever Vinci is officially brought up from NXT, but today just felt like a cameo appearance vs a full main roster debut to me.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:31 PM   #14
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Am I alone in thinking that reforming Imperium was just a one-off thing for this event?

Now that they’ve established it I’m sure they’ll actually reform whenever Vinci is officially brought up from NXT, but today just felt like a cameo appearance vs a full main roster debut to me.
He's been doing good solo work and really buying into the new character, but placing him back into Imperium also would be a huge positive.

It could really go either way.

I thought the show was really good without one bad match in the bunch.

This is really, really sink or swim time for Dominik Mysterio without his dad. I just don’t know if he has the personality or "presence" (read: physique) to make me believe that he belongs.

I wanted Drew to win so, so bad, yet I still think the objective is to keep the belt(s) on Roman until Cody is ready. Not sure how TV (ratings) can survive in the Fall/Winter without the champ around consistently.

Gonna be interesting to see Triple H keep this positive feeling and momentum going.

Riddle/Rollins and Sheamus/Gunther stole the show. That was an epic, all-time stiff match (for WWE) between Gunther and Sheamus. Sheamus sold and put the new guy over big time. Gotta love seeing guys working together and putting on an A+ performance.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-04-2022, 01:06 AM   #15

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm probably enjoying the Reigns title run more than most people, but even I felt like he should've lost tonight. Just felt like too special a moment to pass up on, and they did.

McIntyre wins, the place goes crazy, and I dont think anyones leaving that building. They'll be singing all night long.

Now the question, if not Edge at WM27, 10 years to the day he retired, if not Brock Lesnar during any match, if not McIntyre in the UK, then who?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2022, 01:07 AM   #16
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'm probably enjoying the Reigns title run more than most people, but even I felt like he should've lost tonight. Just felt like too special a moment to pass up on, and they did.

McIntyre wins, the place goes crazy, and I dont think anyones leaving that building. They'll be singing all night long.

Now the question, if not Edge at WM27, 10 years to the day he retired, if not Brock Lesnar during any match, if not McIntyre in the UK, then who?
I would think it would have to be Cody.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »