Home

AO Tennis 3?

This is a discussion on AO Tennis 3? within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2024, 01:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: AO Tennis 3?

I'm playing AO 2 right now. I'm surprised at how mediocre people feel about it. I think it's easily the best tennis video game I've ever played. Also the fact that you can easily download files from the community where someone has literally made every player on the tour. It's unreal. It plays very well and is basically unlimited with community involvement. I'm excited for the new top spin but after having access to the AO2 community downloads, anything less would be irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter how many players you get in your game if you don't have them all. AO2 has everyone.

Last edited by leafs nation; 01-27-2024 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:35 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs nation
I'm playing AO 2 right now. I'm surprised at how mediocre people feel about it. I think it's easily the best tennis video game I've ever played. Also the fact that you can easily download files from the community where someone has literally made every player on the tour. It's unreal. It plays very well and is basically unlimited with community involvement. I'm excited for the new top spin but after having access to the AO2 community downloads, anything less would be irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter how many players you get in your game if you don't have them all. AO2 has everyone.
Hello
The New AO3 is TieBreak by Big Ants.
I'm playing now the early access on Steam.
This game has the feeling of AO tennis 2 with better animations like Tennis World Tour 2.
With the ATP and WTA licences, it could be a very good game because download community is back!
Old 01-28-2024, 08:31 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturator
Hello
This game has the feeling of AO tennis 2 with better animations like Tennis World Tour 2.
With the ATP and WTA licences, it could be a very good game because download community is back!
Will Tiebreak be released for consoles? Does it have oldtime players like McEnroe, Laver, Borg, etc? If not, does it have a player creation tool where you can make classic players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2024, 02:35 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRodgers1175
Has there been any update about a potential new game? I feel like with the customization and improved gameplay, the series is really promising. It’d be a shame if there isn’t an AO3.
The first two games were better than any others on the market, but they still sucked. It's a pitiful time for tennis games compared to the Top Spin/Virtua Tennis era of the late 90s and early 2000s.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:25 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Hello
Thanks for that. I had no idea. Unfortunately I only have a console to play on though.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:26 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs nation
Thanks for that. I had no idea. Unfortunately I only have a console to play on though.
You're welcome.
Only the pre-access is only on Steam. The final release will be on consoles top mate😉
Old 02-04-2024, 05:06 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
You're welcome.
Only the pre-access is only on Steam. The final release will be on consoles top mate😉
Oh wow that is great news! I'll start looking into this game. Are any of the Grand slams licensed?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »