Home

Old 02-18-2020, 12:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: On the fence

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikea330
I have both. While I like AO2’s game modes better, I must admit AO2 is much more frustrating than AO. The AI is hard and rarely makes any mistakes. Usually in a match the AI will make ZERO unforced errors and make shots that are humanly impossible. This essentially leads to a feeling of frustration. I almost feel like some of AO Tennis’s gameplay is a touch better, but with that said AO2 is still solid.

It also could be that I suck at AO2..
My last game the cpu player i played agianst had 14 unforced errors could be i play on granslam i think its called and 6 games 3sets wta the harder the difficulty it seems the more persiced you and the ai need to be with shots. Which in return creates more errors for both players. You will want to turn game speed down for higher difficulties past pro tho.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:52 PM   #10
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been contemplating picking up this game as well. Can anyone confirm that the recent patch improved AI unforced errors, to a more realistic rate?
Old 02-29-2020, 05:21 AM   #11
MVP

I just bought AO1 not more than a couple months ago, so I was playing it very recently and with all updates .... AO2 is not a better game in any single way that I can see. Maybe in another six or ten months it will be, but for now I’d 100% recommend AO1 over AO2 given the difference in price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
I just bought AO1 not more than a couple months ago, so I was playing it very recently and with all updates .... AO2 is not a better game in any single way that I can see. Maybe in another six or ten months it will be, but for now I’d 100% recommend AO1 over AO2 given the difference in price.

I am actually going to pickup TS4 for the 360 as this game has disappointed me. Not bad for a $19.99 fee but way overpriced for what is offered now.

@2k bring back a Tennis Game please..... @EA - no need, polished graphics with wonky gameplay not needed.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:06 AM   #13
Just started!

With the current sales, would you guys get AO or World Tour? Really want to start playing a tennis game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »