Home

Appropriate dB for SOTS in MLB 20

This is a discussion on Appropriate dB for SOTS in MLB 20 within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-08-2021, 12:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Appropriate dB for SOTS in MLB 20

Hi gang. I am about to carry over my franchise from MLB 19 to MLB 20. I've been mostly using the same music for the past few iterations of the game. However, I've noticed that the old bug of the SOTS music being way too quiet in comparison to the rest of the in-game music is gone, and now my music is way to loud by comparison. Anyone know of the right decibel level to apply to my music files prior to importing them into MLB 20? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 01:37 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Appropriate dB for SOTS in MLB 20

I'm hoping that now that baseball season is winding down that maybe someone who is knowledgeable about SOTS for MLB 20 can answer. I've move my franchise over to 20, and I'm enjoying the game. But I'm not going to bother with all the word that implementing SOTS requires (my own music, not "real life") without knowing this detail. Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer. For what it's worth, I'm enjoying MLB 20 thus far with the stock music. But I always like my own music better.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:51 PM   #3
Rookie

atomo's Arena

Re: Appropriate dB for SOTS in MLB 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzbee
I'm hoping that now that baseball season is winding down that maybe someone who is knowledgeable about SOTS for MLB 20 can answer. I've move my franchise over to 20, and I'm enjoying the game. But I'm not going to bother with all the word that implementing SOTS requires (my own music, not "real life") without knowing this detail. Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer. For what it's worth, I'm enjoying MLB 20 thus far with the stock music. But I always like my own music better.
In my experience...
+- 8dB for Cues
+-100dB for chants/jeers/cheers/vendors, etc...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »