Home

lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2021, 01:20 PM   #97
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

So, if indeed SoTS is a wash for 21...will this project be disbanded? Or, will the packs still be built for those staying on 20 (which is what I am currently leaning)?

Thanks for everyone's hard work and dedication to this project, year in and year out ::
Old 04-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT180
I uploaded songs and assigned stadium music and batter walk ups. Also added songs to the Juke Box and everything is working perfect and sounds great. Im affraid to turn off system tho lol... Ill keep everyone posted. I have my fingers crossed that the preload was corrupted or something and that deleting the game and redownloading it will fix this
any luck dude? did it get messed after restarting?
Old 04-16-2021, 02:30 PM   #99
Rookie

UNIT180's Arena

It looks like we were X-Boned everything is gone in Stadium Sounds and even the batter walkups after I saved the roster after the PS5 (playing PS4 version of game) was turned off. The only thing remaining is the chants.

I'm just holding on to hope that this is a bug they will fix. The uploaded custom songs remain in the Playlist Editor but are just all unchecked with exception to the chants.

Does anyone have contact information to let the Devs know of this bug or to get an answer? UGH so disheartening, games not the same without SOTS
Old 04-16-2021, 02:35 PM   #100
Pro

We need someone playing on an actual ps4 to confirm if they get the same issue. If they don’t I’m afraid there is little to no chance it’s fixed for the few that wanna play the ps4 version on our ps5
Old 04-16-2021, 02:47 PM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
We need someone playing on an actual ps4 to confirm if they get the same issue. If they don’t I’m afraid there is little to no chance it’s fixed for the few that wanna play the ps4 version on our ps5

If you go to the “Sounds of the Show 21” thread, user 6G6 posted saying that he was having the same issue while playing on a PS4.

A tad more hopeful now with that, and A&S’s calming guidance that SDS has, more times than not, been in top of bugs like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 02:47 PM   #102
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT180
It looks like we were X-Boned everything is gone in Stadium Sounds and even the batter walkups after I saved the roster after the PS5 (playing PS4 version of game) was turned off. The only thing remaining is the chants.

I'm just holding on to hope that this is a bug they will fix. The uploaded custom songs remain in the Playlist Editor but are just all unchecked with exception to the chants.

Does anyone have contact information to let the Devs know of this bug or to get an answer? UGH so disheartening, games not the same without SOTS
If you contact them you might get blocked.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:59 PM   #103
Rookie

cman's Arena

OVR: 4

So the updated team pack are on first page even though they still say “preseason”

Old 04-16-2021, 03:41 PM   #104
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman
So the updated team pack are on first page even though they still say “preseason”

Incorrect. The files that are going live are the preseason packs... but with that said some of them are getting updated 21 season files. Once we have the first month of baseball in, I will begin the task of updating to the current season. But, I will say that a lot of the teams that are not live will begin seeing new info. This is due in part to the Show and it's staggered release from actual opening day. The more I get on the current missing teams, the more info I can add. ALL current teams to be uploaded will continue to have the preseason tag. I can not stress that enough. Just new walkup music is not really all I need. Ballpark inning music, K's, BB, HR, etc., these all need some serious updates. The same inning music is super boring to me, but it never seems like we get updates on it. I will use BU1's posts for future player updates on the tracks. If you find inning music and the like, please post on his pages.

Also, if you want record yourself, your friends, or the crowd doing jeers or chants at games, feel free to post them for me with links. Would love to add some more regional content to the teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »