Home

Sounds of the Show works on PS5

This is a discussion on Sounds of the Show works on PS5 within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-20-2022, 06:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sounds of the Show works on PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wryan1978
It worked for me as well. I just transferred the game over from my ps4 pro and everything was there and in place when I loaded the game on my PS5. You have to be signed into your old system(ps4 or pro) then pick MLB The Show(in the PS5 menu) as a game you’d like to transfer over. It takes some time, but once the transfer is over everything should work.

I followed these steps exactly and to my surprise ALL of my SOTS carried over 100%.

I was late to the PS5 party but just got one this week. I’ve been continuing to play MLB the Show 20 on PS4pro due to the dozens of hours I’ve invested into SOTS. Including custom walk up music for the top 30 players per team in my Bacon Roster franchise.

I told my son I was giving this a 5% chance of actually working but I’m sitting here playing a game and everything is working great. Stadium sounds and walk up music. Not to mention it looks buttery smooth at 4k 60fps. Wow.

Just wanted to post this reply in case anyone else was on the fence. Follow these steps exactly. It’s also the recommended “Internet/LAN” approach for ps4 to ps5 transfers.
Old 04-23-2022, 05:32 PM   #10
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
I followed these steps exactly and to my surprise ALL of my SOTS carried over 100%.

I was late to the PS5 party but just got one this week. I’ve been continuing to play MLB the Show 20 on PS4pro due to the dozens of hours I’ve invested into SOTS. Including custom walk up music for the top 30 players per team in my Bacon Roster franchise.

I told my son I was giving this a 5% chance of actually working but I’m sitting here playing a game and everything is working great. Stadium sounds and walk up music. Not to mention it looks buttery smooth at 4k 60fps. Wow.

Just wanted to post this reply in case anyone else was on the fence. Follow these steps exactly. It’s also the recommended “Internet/LAN” approach for ps4 to ps5 transfers.
Wait so SOFTS is available on the 5 ?
Old 04-23-2022, 05:45 PM   #11
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
Wait so SOFTS is available on the 5 ?
It's only available if you're playing the PS4 version on a PS5. Otherwise SotS is still a no go.

Sent from Operation Sports Xtreme Mobile App
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2022, 05:51 PM   #12
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
It's only available if you're playing the PS4 version on a PS5. Otherwise SotS is still a no go.

Sent from Operation Sports Xtreme Mobile App
Lol that’s what I figured lol so it doesn’t matter if you transfer from the 4 to the 5 SOFTS won’t work on the 5
Old 04-24-2022, 09:53 PM   #13
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Can someone explain how his works? I have a ps5, can you tell me what sounds can be imported and how exactly I do it?

Like a sounds for dummies walk thru?

Is it just walk up songs, can i do the song that plays when a game is over? can i do a song at startup to match the net works
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 04-24-2022, 10:40 PM   #14
Rookie

I hate the fact that this feature has been gone for the last 2 games on next gen. I came back to this forum just so to redownload some packs to go back on last years game since I have it for PS4. I'm considering buying 22 the PS4 version (have it for the series s) because I can't live without this feature. Not even stadium creator is worth the loss of this feature lol.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:00 AM   #15
Rookie

Jaybirdy2337's Arena

Can the work around work if you don’t have a ps4? Can I just download the ps4 version on ps5, upload the sounds, then transfer it over to the ps5 version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2022, 10:41 AM   #16
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybirdy2337
Can the work around work if you don’t have a ps4? Can I just download the ps4 version on ps5, upload the sounds, then transfer it over to the ps5 version?
Yea you can do it !

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »