Home

Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-12-2020, 07:06 PM   #137
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

I have gone through the AL and fixed all TV affiliates and added radio intros where available. All should be correct now. Also started the process of removing some duplicate Chant/Yells files. Got the maybe the first 3 or 4 teams done so far in the AL. Once the season starts up, everything should be complete and ready for all the new updates to players.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:56 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyboogie
well i tried again and i still get a message saying " file is in trash dismissed by owner " yet other teams do not give me this error.. can i ask what you open the files with? i have google drive..it works for the other teams. is there something else you guys use?
Google drive. I download to desktop and then unzip and add to usb
Old 03-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #139
Rookie

Starducket Moon's Arena

So I uploaded all of the files you brilliant fellows put together on a thumb drive. I put the file in the PS4 forgetting to put the files I wanted in first. So right now it's importing everything. It's at 569 and the circle is only about a third of the way filled. Did it do that last year? Could we possibly be able to use your whole set?
Old 03-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #140
Rookie

Starducket Moon's Arena

So I was able to queue up all the music and 94 of the 109 pages of chants and yells. This is a great day. If it works.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:32 PM   #141
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starducket Moon
So I was able to queue up all the music and 94 of the 109 pages of chants and yells. This is a great day. If it works.
Everything has been nearly doubled! Heck yeah!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2020, 04:00 PM   #142
Rookie

MichaelCook17's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starducket Moon
So I uploaded all of the files you brilliant fellows put together on a thumb drive. I put the file in the PS4 forgetting to put the files I wanted in first. So right now it's importing everything. It's at 569 and the circle is only about a third of the way filled. Did it do that last year? Could we possibly be able to use your whole set?
You’re a madman for importing them all at once. I have to break it up by team/division so I don’t get overwhelmed and it’s easier to find the files I just installed.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:04 PM   #143
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

So I just put all the Music in the game. Thank u guys guys for all the hard work. What I forgot was the splitting the music in three by time. Does anyone remember what it is for hitter and pitchers to make it go quicker.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:43 AM   #144
Rookie

1st I wanna say great work Lowlighthabit and Bu1b22 I e been putting in your music files on the game for years. I'm also getting a problem with the Yankeess and RED SOX file. I've tried 5 times even on my Google drive no files come up can you look into it please. Also to the person asking bout reverb no reverb as of yet..they'll probably be in the 1st patch next week when the game officially comes out

Last edited by micole; 03-14-2020 at 10:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »