Home

Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2020, 04:11 PM   #73
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

Anyone got any word on the limit yet of how many we are allowed? it really needs to be 2k but be more like 500
Old 02-19-2020, 06:26 PM   #74
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Anyone got any word on the limit yet of how many we are allowed? it really needs to be 2k but be more like 500
Do you mean total tracks or sounds? This is the first year that I'm going to use these sounds. I've always just used my own music.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #75
Rookie

SilvioDante007's Arena

Icon14 Re: Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

I'm not sure if this really helps to free up slots, but I often uncheck/mute the music the game includes as, IMO, I rarely find the songs enjoyable/listenable. There have been a couple of exceptions, however, such as Chris Stapleton's 'Midnight Train to Memphis' in 2018.

That being said, it takes a lot of time, but I go through every team's pack and select and use all the inning and player music breaks, but edit/stack specific cheers, jeers and vendor tracks and spread them out for every team. That way, in theory, you should free up (overall) space and be able to include a personal music track here and there.

For example, the MVP Chant ... you don't need to upload each individual team's MVP chant because they're all the same. There's nothing different or specific about the MVP chant in the Dodgers pack compared to the Cubs or Nats. So just upload one (MVP) and use it multiple times w/ different players/different teams. Same goes for most, if not all, of the beer, hot dog, cotton candy and cracker jack vendor calls. (NOTE: There is one specific Yankees Cracker Jack vendor (real high-pitched voice) you should definitely use for Yankee home games, but you can also use that same track for Mariners and D-Back home games, too.)

All and all, the SOTS these guys put out is top notch stuff -- using there tracks really adds to the fun of the game.

Good luck!

Last edited by SilvioDante007; 02-25-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2020, 04:06 PM   #76
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvioDante007
I'm not sure if this really helps to free up slots, but I often uncheck/mute the music the game includes as, IMO, I rarely find the songs enjoyable/listenable. There have been a couple of exceptions, however, such as Chris Stapleton's 'Midnight Train to Memphis' in 2018.

That being said, it takes a lot of time, but I go through every team's pack and select and use all the inning and player music breaks, but edit/stack specific cheers, jeers and vendor tracks and spread them out for every team. That way, in theory, you should free up overall space and be able to include a personal music track.

For example, the MVP Chant ... you don't need to upload each individual team's MVP chant because they're all the same. There's nothing different or specific about the MVP chant in the Dodgers pack compared to the Cubs or Nats. So just upload one (MVP) and use it multiple times w/ different players on different teams. Same goes for just about all the beer, hot dog, cotton candy and cracker jack vendor calls. However, there is one specific Yankees CJ vendor (real high-pitched voice) you should definitely use for Yankee home games -- but you can also use that same track for Mariners and D-Back home games, too.

All and all, the SOTS these guys put out is top notch stuff -- using there tracks really adds to the fun of the game.

Good luck!
That's what I've been doing myself. I always turn off the music that comes with the game and use my own.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #77
Rookie

Any Braves fans know how to get rid of the awful circus music they continuously play at home games. It seems they put that in place of the "chop", and it ruins home games for me.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:47 AM   #78
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Was going through some of the packs, and I found something that might confuse people at some point. For the Indians, the file that reads CLE Mercado, Mercado2, Santana, that Santana is meant for OF Domingo Santana. The file that reads CLE Santana, Santana2, Allen, both of those Santanas are for IF Carlos Santana
Old 02-21-2020, 09:52 AM   #79
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Here's something that we may have overlooked until just recently. Now that The Show 20 is including a full minors roster this year, the question has come up about minor league packs. My opinion is MLB packs are the priority, but I'd be willing to build minor league packs if there was any info on them. If anyone finds walk ups for minor league teams and want them constructed, let me know and I'll give them a shot!
Old 02-22-2020, 05:45 AM   #80
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Just wanted to add in here that the text-sim game OOTP Baseball just added ballpark sounds and walkup music to their game as well, so now not only does this work for The Show, but also for OOTP as well!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »