Home

BU1B22 2024 SOTS Preseason Packs

This is a discussion on BU1B22 2024 SOTS Preseason Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2023, 06:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BU1B22 2024 SOTS Preseason Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyranger32
Texas Rangers Triple A - https://x.com/rrexpress/status/1699180918571721004?s=46
Old 09-06-2023, 01:59 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Gonna point out the obvious, but if there any people that go to games, feel free to share yur findings. Not just players info, but also stadium sounds. There’s only so much u can catch in the broadcast. What I would pay for a broadcast without announcers and no interruptions from the between innings events!🙄
I work at the stadium so I can definitely help with these. Is there any chance I can get a template or something with the sounds you’re looking for? Whether it be certain innings or after strikeouts or hits or what not would be appreciated.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:04 PM   #11
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJaysFan
I work at the stadium so I can definitely help with these. Is there any chance I can get a template or something with the sounds you’re looking for? Whether it be certain innings or after strikeouts or hits or what not would be appreciated.
PM me and I can get u something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2023, 09:29 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Being on XSX I really miss SOTS. Maybe we’ll get a huge surprise and they’ll add it back in for 24 to current gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2023, 04:55 PM   #13
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

The project has officially started. I thought I'd explain my order of operations, just so everybody understands the length that it takes to do this.

There are three phases to this project: walk up/warm up song research, stadium specific audio research, and file building.

In phase 1, it's strictly research into hundreds of games. I pull a list of players from the team I'm working on that played at least one game (needs at bats or pitching appearance). From there, I view games from most recent backwards. I sometimes eliminate players that had no home appearances. Keep in mind that these players aren't necessarily tied to that team because the offseason has a lot of moves.

Phase 2 is also strictly research, but based off of unique stadium sounds. This is the most difficult for me, because I'm not at these games. This is the phase I need input from the community to make it accurate.

Phase 3 is when I take the research and make files. As the players aren't tied to teams yet, I just make simple files. An example would be if Cody Bellinger had 3 walk up songs, I would make 3 files (Bellinger,Cody1, Bellinger,Cody2, Bellinger,Cody3). The player database when done is quite large, but it makes pack building really easy.

The order of work for me usually goes in order of team success. I usually hit the playoff teams last because sometimes players change songs for the playoffs. Here's my current order: Oakland, Kansas City, Colorado, Chicago AL, Los Angeles AL, Washington, St. Louis, New York NL, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Boston, San Francisco, Cincinnati, New York AL, San Diego, Chicago NL, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Milwaukee, Miami (Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Los Angeles NL, Minnesota, Philadelphia, and Texas still playing).

If anyone has info that they wanna throw my way, I will give you credit for your help in the project.
Old 03-12-2024, 02:47 PM   #14
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl24
Being on XSX I really miss SOTS. Maybe we’ll get a huge surprise and they’ll add it back in for 24 to current gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year I played the PS4 version on my PS5 because of SOTS. This year the previous gen is only available digitally so I decided to get the PS5 version. I really hope they add it.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:35 AM   #15
Rookie

Have SOTS been confirmed for PS4 this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 05:46 AM   #16
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2424
Have SOTS been confirmed for PS4 this year
I don’t think is in this year, I haven’t heard any news on it ..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »