Home

Major Bug with SOTS 23

This is a discussion on Major Bug with SOTS 23 within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-05-2023, 10:15 AM   #73
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Major Bug with SOTS 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
This is a big concern for me because I want to have the home team’s broadcast theme when I play on the road. Is it permanently locked in for the user’s regional team broadcast to be the only one that plays when you select that theme?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The home team’s broadcast will play it’ll just have your team as the “theme” for the broadcast.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:56 AM   #74
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry Re: Major Bug with SOTS 23

Worse case situation.....update 1.05 deletes all of your SOTS again! Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2023, 09:03 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Major Bug with SOTS 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilb626
Worse case situation.....update 1.05 deletes all of your SOTS again! Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maaaaaan, when I went to bed last night, I had a feeling this was going to happen. I just KNEW it was going to happen with this patch!

Ugh, at least I was emotionally prepared for it when I checked the update this morning. Still doesn't take any less pain off the realization that I've got x-number of hours of re-uploading music and setting audio markers ahead of me this weekend.... At least it should go more quickly this time....

And you know that they can easily fix this deletion bug that has recurred with the early patch updates in these past few years of The Show (I don't remember this happening back when it was just on PS4 and before the Xbox editions were released). But they don't bother, because they clearly don't care very much about SoTS since it's not a feature on next-gen. They only give it any attention if we are lucky enough to bother one of the nicer people from SDS who sometimes appear in these forums and they can pass on our grievances for us.

*Sigh* I shudder to think how much worse it's gonna be for MLB 24.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2023, 02:50 PM   #76
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairCatchMANIA
Maaaaaan, when I went to bed last night, I had a feeling this was going to happen. I just KNEW it was going to happen with this patch!

Ugh, at least I was emotionally prepared for it when I checked the update this morning. Still doesn't take any less pain off the realization that I've got x-number of hours of re-uploading music and setting audio markers ahead of me this weekend.... At least it should go more quickly this time....

And you know that they can easily fix this deletion bug that has recurred with the early patch updates in these past few years of The Show (I don't remember this happening back when it was just on PS4 and before the Xbox editions were released). But they don't bother, because they clearly don't care very much about SoTS since it's not a feature on next-gen. They only give it any attention if we are lucky enough to bother one of the nicer people from SDS who sometimes appear in these forums and they can pass on our grievances for us.

*Sigh* I shudder to think how much worse it's gonna be for MLB 24.
I have mentally prepared for 24 not being on PS4 and sounds of the show being done
Old 05-12-2023, 03:20 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1535
I have mentally prepared for 24 not being on PS4 and sounds of the show being done

Yeah. I didn't want to say it, but that's almost certainly how it's trending.

The realization that this year's edition is likely SoTS' swansong is probably why I'm willing to deal with these annoying patch update resets and try and make this thing work, as we're not gonna have it much longer. I wanna enjoy one last year having my RttS player (now with my very own facescan!) walk up to plate with some of my favorite old school pro wrestling entrance musics blaring over the stadium speakers. Nothing like hitting a walk-off homerun and hearing Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig's theme play as I round the bases!

Gonna miss this feature. What a loss. (And half of the new people to MLB The Show who arrived via XBox have no idea how great the feature is/was....)

Last edited by FairCatchMANIA; 05-12-2023 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:08 PM   #78
Rookie

I’m absolutely gutted with this. Another issue. I’ve done my best to side with SDS but another deletion of our work? I mean come on, it’s beyond frustrating now

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-13-2023, 01:18 PM   #79
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Keep the faith guys. I’m optimistic that the future will be bright for SOTS
Old 05-18-2023, 10:49 AM   #80
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

Can anyone confirm if what impact 1.06 update does to SOTS? Does it reset everything like 1.05 does?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »