Home

Can we get multi-player TD celebrations?

This is a discussion on Can we get multi-player TD celebrations? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-23-2016, 05:28 PM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Can we get multi-player TD celebrations?

I know this is a relatively small thing in the game but its a big annoyance to me.

In every NFL game, every time a touchdown is scored, MULTIPLE teammates congratulate and celebrate with the person who scored the touchdown. This does not happen in Madden 16 and doesnt look like it happens in Madden 17.

In Madden, the only time a teammate will celebrate with the teammate who scored is if he is in the direct vicinity of the person who scored and even when that happens its usually only one teammate.

You never see anything like this in Madden:

I would love I EA could program multiple players to congratulate their teammates after a score or at the minimum add cutscenes like in NCAA that show multiple teammates celebrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2016, 05:42 PM   #2
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Can we get multi-player TD celebrations?

I think the Devs said there would be a lot of them. It's in the tweet thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-23-2016, 05:47 PM   #3
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I know this is a relatively small thing in the game but its a big annoyance to me.

In every NFL game, every time a touchdown is scored, MULTIPLE teammates congratulate and celebrate with the person who scored the touchdown. This does not happen in Madden 16 and doesnt look like it happens in Madden 17.

In Madden, the only time a teammate will celebrate with the teammate who scored is if he is in the direct vicinity of the person who scored and even when that happens its usually only one teammate.

You never see anything like this in Madden:

I would love I EA could program multiple players to congratulate their teammates after a score or at the minimum add cutscenes like in NCAA that show multiple teammates celebrating.
Co sign! All I see is my guys jogging to the sidelines. Can we see something like Brett favre running full speed and jumping on his receiver? Or the Fun bunch celebrations like this ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbOWj09mt0 That would be cool!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:09 PM   #4
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Co sign! All I see is my guys jogging to the sidelines. Can we see something like Brett favre running full speed and jumping on his receiver? Or the Fun bunch celebrations like this ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbOWj09mt0 That would be cool!

As much as I would love to see Fun Bunch type stuff, you won't see it in Madden as NFL won't even allow it in real life.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-23-2016, 06:13 PM   #5
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
As much as I would love to see Fun Bunch type stuff, you won't see it in Madden as NFL won't even allow it in real life.
You know what I mean. Was just posting to be funny. But it's a legit loss in immersion to not see a few OL run and all pat RB on the helmet. It sucks seeing RB or wr celebrate and in the background all the players jogging to the sidelines. Is there any celebrations with more than 2 guys in it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2016, 06:23 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

You have my permission to have multi-player TD celebrations in Madden. So I will not be one of your obstacles for having this added.

You're welcome!!!!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:57 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I think the Devs said there would be a lot of them. It's in the tweet thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is they think multi only means 2. I saw one that looked good in a Cowboys/Redskins video but it was only one player congratulating Jason Witten after a TD.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:07 PM   #8
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

I feel like they would have an issue implementing this.

NHL and Fifa player celebrations are both limited to 3 guys total. NHL for sure, and I believe the dev team there has said there's issues with going beyond that. Fifa, I don't play alot of, but it seems similar. Two guys may celebrate with you if you run near them, but the rest of the team walks away uninterested.

Maybe frostbite will allow that in the future, but I wouldn't hold our breath for it in the immediate future based on the other series. I'm with you though, it would be awesome to get that into the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »