Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Can we get multi-player TD celebrations? (/forums/showthread.php?t=883852)

aholbert32 06-23-2016 05:28 PM

Can we get multi-player TD celebrations?

I know this is a relatively small thing in the game but its a big annoyance to me.

In every NFL game, every time a touchdown is scored, MULTIPLE teammates congratulate and celebrate with the person who scored the touchdown. This does not happen in Madden 16 and doesnt look like it happens in Madden 17.

In Madden, the only time a teammate will celebrate with the teammate who scored is if he is in the direct vicinity of the person who scored and even when that happens its usually only one teammate.

You never see anything like this in Madden:

I would love I EA could program multiple players to congratulate their teammates after a score or at the minimum add cutscenes like in NCAA that show multiple teammates celebrating.

seasprite 06-23-2016 05:42 PM

Re: Can we get multi-player TD celebrations?

I think the Devs said there would be a lot of them. It's in the tweet thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vannwolfhawk 06-23-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2048257823)
I know this is a relatively small thing in the game but its a big annoyance to me.

In every NFL game, every time a touchdown is scored, MULTIPLE teammates congratulate and celebrate with the person who scored the touchdown. This does not happen in Madden 16 and doesnt look like it happens in Madden 17.

In Madden, the only time a teammate will celebrate with the teammate who scored is if he is in the direct vicinity of the person who scored and even when that happens its usually only one teammate.

You never see anything like this in Madden:

I would love I EA could program multiple players to congratulate their teammates after a score or at the minimum add cutscenes like in NCAA that show multiple teammates celebrating.

Co sign! All I see is my guys jogging to the sidelines. Can we see something like Brett favre running full speed and jumping on his receiver? Or the Fun bunch celebrations like this ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbOWj09mt0 That would be cool!

Aggies7 06-23-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk (Post 2048257851)
Co sign! All I see is my guys jogging to the sidelines. Can we see something like Brett favre running full speed and jumping on his receiver? Or the Fun bunch celebrations like this ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbOWj09mt0 That would be cool!

As much as I would love to see Fun Bunch type stuff, you won't see it in Madden as NFL won't even allow it in real life.

vannwolfhawk 06-23-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggies7 (Post 2048257887)
As much as I would love to see Fun Bunch type stuff, you won't see it in Madden as NFL won't even allow it in real life.

You know what I mean. Was just posting to be funny. But it's a legit loss in immersion to not see a few OL run and all pat RB on the helmet. It sucks seeing RB or wr celebrate and in the background all the players jogging to the sidelines. Is there any celebrations with more than 2 guys in it?

bucky60 06-23-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2048257823)

You have my permission to have multi-player TD celebrations in Madden. So I will not be one of your obstacles for having this added.

You're welcome!!!!:)

aholbert32 06-23-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seasprite (Post 2048257844)
I think the Devs said there would be a lot of them. It's in the tweet thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is they think multi only means 2. I saw one that looked good in a Cowboys/Redskins video but it was only one player congratulating Jason Witten after a TD.

brandon27 06-23-2016 07:07 PM

I feel like they would have an issue implementing this.

NHL and Fifa player celebrations are both limited to 3 guys total. NHL for sure, and I believe the dev team there has said there's issues with going beyond that. Fifa, I don't play alot of, but it seems similar. Two guys may celebrate with you if you run near them, but the rest of the team walks away uninterested.

Maybe frostbite will allow that in the future, but I wouldn't hold our breath for it in the immediate future based on the other series. I'm with you though, it would be awesome to get that into the game.