Home

Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-13-2023, 07:28 PM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App

Welcome back to the Madden Slider App! I'm excited to have found the time to get this updated for Madden 24 in time for release, and I hope you continue to find value in the tool this year.

This year, all of the updates were to aestetics and various sections of the app. The actual slider generator should work exactly the same as--like always--the app has been built around statistical input from you, the gamer.

Usage

The usage of the app should be fairly self-explanatory, but there is a Help section as well as an FAQ. Please take your time to navigate and report any issues. The gist is that you enter your user data and the CPU data to generate a slider set custom for your level of play.

The app will also ask you whether you want to load in existing sliders, which you can do for either User, CPU, or both. You will be prompted upon entering each portal (User and CPU).

You can use this app with any recent Madden. You can also use the Randomize button to generate some stats automatically.

Tutorial

Feedback

I'd love to hear your feedback on ways to improve this app for your CFM. Let me know!

Support

If you'd like to show your support, there is a Support button within the app itself, which will link you to my PayPal account. You can also support me by following my YouTube channel, also linked within the app.

Changelog
v1.0 App updates released - 9/13/23

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 09-14-2023 at 12:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2023, 11:27 AM   #2
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Re: Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App

Going live for Week 4 in my All-Madden CFM. We're 1-2 and facing an undefeated Cowboys team

https://www.youtube.com/live/hRonFR2...N4wmwOCunzJasn
Old 09-16-2023, 01:23 PM   #3
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Hey Mike, hope all is well.

Question, what's your take on leaving HFA on? I like to have it on, but I feel like it really is over done at least for me in my games. Win or lose.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-16-2023, 02:04 PM   #4
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Hey Mike, hope all is well.

Question, what's your take on leaving HFA on? I like to have it on, but I feel like it really is over done at least for me in my games. Win or lose.
It's probably overdone, but I enjoy the challenge as it really forces you to stick to a gameplan to not let a game get out of control (like my Week 4 game lol)

It also makes each game feel unique, and I feel it's something the Madden team has done well to implement.
Old 09-21-2023, 12:19 PM   #5
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

I have received a few donations this week through the app, and just wanted to share my appreciation here. Thank you, and I hope you are enjoying the app and that it's helping you hone in your sliders for Madden this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2023, 01:31 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Mike Lowe got a question for you so it looks like you have completion % set to 55% anything over it suggests lowering QB accuracy but 55% is a lot lower than the nfl average of about 60%-65% also you have sacked % set to 12% that’s way higher than the NFL averages of 6%-7% is there any possible way you could go in and relook at your averages you set vs current nfl averages over say the last 5 years or so that would make your app work more accurately and I would very much appreciate it as I love your app thanks
Old 11-16-2023, 11:36 AM   #7
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

I have updated the app to v1.01. You may need to clear your browser cache. You'll see the updated version number of the app's homepage.

Changes include updates to QB accuracy and pass blocking for all of the slider modules.
Old 11-16-2023, 01:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I have updated the app to v1.01. You may need to clear your browser cache. You'll see the updated version number of the app's homepage.

Changes include updates to QB accuracy and pass blocking for all of the slider modules.
Seems like it only updated for the human sliders as the cpu sliders are still suggesting for 55% completions and 12% sacks and drops are different between human and cpu as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »