Home

Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2024, 11:35 AM   #17
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 24 Slider App

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwadley
Mike:

What are your thoughts on including an option to change the target stats for purposes of slider adjustments? For instance, I think you have the target yards per carry at 4.0. If I have a team that, all else being equal, is below average in that department (or above average), I think it would be nice to set a lower or higher target yards per carry for purposes of comparing status and adjusting sliders.
You're not wrong in that it would help, but I have two thoughts on that:

1) That would take a lot of time.
2) I highly recommend trying the game on modded PC and using Sabos Gameplay Patch. It changes the gameplay/sliders under the hood, and it's playing great.

There are many other tools that have changed the game incredibly well, and I'll never buy this game again on console. It's an utter waste of money when comparing the two, and that's not to say the console version is trash, just that the modded PC version is THAT much better.

I have a bunch of videos exploring some of this all on my YouTube channel. Check it out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »