Old 05-06-2024, 08:17 PM   #531
TripleCrown
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
One thank you for this and two do you have any players I should search for that not in the game hope I’m not being a lpeast
I can DM you my list of imported players but have to tell you most are Jays players. I also have a few Cleveland ones.

I did a full inventory of all 539 players in FA list through mostly MILB.com and noted at what level they are and what team they belong to ( if not real FA). Cause of the 93 players limit per team, many didn’t make the cut so when teams are short of the 93 maximum, I like to move up (recall) someone on the organization from the FA list. To achieve this I set the CPU profile to manual for Free Agents.

I added many Jays ‘cause I’m playing my Franchise with them but added some CLE guys since I found none in the list who are still in the organization (found 3 who were before but now released).

You’re problem, so was mine, is to find out who we can search for in the vault to import over those devs. Well, no easy way other a search & find ;-) If you have a team in particular you can start with their AAA & AA and even A+ rosters and use the player search function in Roster Control.

If you’re using the original Cycloniac roster, you’ll have all those DEVs (30) on the list I posted earlier. If using BR82186 one, it falls to 19. But don’t forget, the roster restriction of Position vs Pitchers. Since most of those Devs are position players, you may not import as many pitchers you would like.
Advertisements - Register to remove