View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:31 AM   #6
desouza7
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment Frustration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Purist
The lack of a color wheel in all modes other than DD is very frustrating. We should be able to edit every dimension of cleats/batting gloves much like how 2k allows this for shoes in their game. Putting in the extended Nike and Jordan elbow guards last year, and then removing them never to be see again is also quite the head scratcher. I could keep going, but I 100% agree with the OP’s sentiment.
The Nike/Jordan elbow guard thing was really a Nike decision. The companies give over the retail version of equipment to show off what’s available for people playing the game to buy in real life. The extended elbow guard isn’t available for retail and is a pro stock only piece of equipment. SDS has to go with what the companies provide so that is the reason they took it out.

This is also why some equipment isn’t in game (i.e. older cleat styles that players still currently wear).

The color blocking issue I don’t understand since I don’t see how that would be provided or blocked by the retail vs pro stock issue since retail items have multiple color types.