Old 04-25-2024, 10:50 AM   #96
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I am curious what a full reveal actually means ? I know that means a trailer and release date so we can easily preorder. I also assume they will want to space out some stuff right and not just have one major day with everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am assuming all the modes, presentation and a teaser first look at gameplay.

Dynasty mode is the absolute centerpiece of this game. It has been by all accounts the primary focus.

I really really hope we have the full on "Coach Mode" experience we had on the PS3 Era NCAA series. It was so awesome to be a coach or a (OC or DC) and be able to watch games play out...calling plays, recruting etc. I was addicted to that back in the day. I also like to play the games as well....but they had that true Coach Mode experience with the pressbox views, broadcast views etc.
I see it similarly to how Madden does their full reveals. Where we will get the overview of all the modes and gameplay, cover athletes, and release date. Gameplay is typically the first thing revealed in full for sports games. In the full reveal, we usually get a schedule of when info will get released. Mid-May is 2 months out from Release. So I would imagine that they spread out info release from Late-May to Early July