Old 04-24-2024, 01:47 PM   #5
jcar0725
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 24 Trade Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoastIsBen
I've been playing with the Angels and am pretty sure I'll be selling at the deadline. I'm at the beginning of June 2024 and Patrick Sandoval has a ~3.00 ERA leads the league in Ks and is 1st in Cy Young voting. I won't pull the trigger until closer the deadline, but assuming nothing huge changes, thoughts on this?

I'm looking at a trade with the Diamondbacks that gives them a controlled starter to add with Gallen, Kelly and Pfaadt. Snakes are 5 games up in their division to the Dodgers so look like they'll be buyers. The trade I have in mind is OF Druw Jones and SS Tommy Troy for Sandoval. Sandoval is an 80 OVR and has 2 additional seasons of control beyond this season. Neither Jones or Troy is on the 40 man so both have full team control remaining. I don't have exact ratings on hand, but both are A potential with good and improving ratings. Jones has been out for about a month with an injury but still looks solid.
I would give up more than Sandoval for those two top prospects. Maybe one of your top prospects in return at a position where you have depth?

Do you need Troy? You have Neto for a while as your SS right ?
Advertisements - Register to remove