View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 04:08 PM   #2268
Si_dra
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Hey again y'all. Just decided to boot the game up after not playing it for several months, so I thought I'd give ultimate difficulty a try and see how it goes.
It was actually not so bad as I expected. Not sure if I'm the only one, but to me it feels like Ultimate (with the V9 sliders) is slightly easier than Legendary. Gameplay feels wayyy slower in the current game version, CPU still does those inhuman runs and my players are way slower than before aswell, but the high shot error compensates that a bit.
I've seen some weird rebounds from my defenders and/or the goalposts, which made me believe the scripting became worse than before. Only played a couple games though, will play for a bit later.

*Oh yeah and quick edit:
Does anybody else get a ridiculous amount of goals per game in Ultimate? I'm currently playing 8 minutes slow pace and compared to legendary, most matches have like 3-4 goals for each side.

*Quick edit once again:
Played a couple more games in ultimate and got bored. Not sure if it's because of the sliders or what, but I think it's too easy and unrealistic. Went back to legendary and it feels way more challenging for some reason.

Last edited by Si_dra; 04-19-2024 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Forgot