Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Rise of Ronin PS5 videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Good to know. I'll definitely spend time going around and raising every banner

I agree with those gripes.

1 noticed how counter dependent combat is. I would be okay if it was the case formidable foes. But for average foes, I should be able form my own gameplan to defeat opponents. It does damper combat for me that I have to be attacked and counter it to defeat opponents. Not a game breaker. It just feels like the game wasn't designed to go on the offensive. It would've been nice to learn more combos and more strategies other than just combo combo. .

I don't get the point of choosing a voice and editing the pitch if you're not going to
speak after the beginning. My character spoke 2 words and I got surprised lol. It would've nice if they spoke their lines even if they had to lock it to 1 male voice and 1 female voice

Other than that I'm enjoying the game. My main gripe is just the counter dependent combat m
I attack attack attack and have no issues with it, yes I do have to counterattack or I take damage but just saying you def can go offensive and not just wait for them to attack

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven