View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 04:05 AM   #88
EnriqueBanderas
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I'm aware and its something im working on. Lowering RECOVERY would lead to more selling. But you'll run the risk of lowering those who have RESILIENCY under the 85 ovr requirement.
This makes sense. I think I'd be willing to "sacrifice" SIGNATURE by raising it a bit to make it up for the loss of RESILIENCY and then by turning this to SLOW in match. Anyhow, thank you for the great work, I'm still modifiying every single wrestler in the roster as time is tight, but I am already enjoying it with the wrestlers I modified!

Edit for further feedback: I raised STAMINA CONSUMPTION and lowered STAMINA RECOVERY because, especially when playing with main eventers or lightweights higher up in the card that have higher STAMINA, I never reach the stamina wheel to even appear. Of course, this may be toggled according to your personal preference.

Also: is it normal for Rey to suplex John Cena? Because every time a patch goes live it can break other things, I am afraid it turned weight detection off? Please, let me know.

Last edited by EnriqueBanderas; 04-07-2024 at 04:50 AM.