Old 04-04-2024, 05:31 PM   #76
Funkycorm
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkXPoke
I often enjoy using your XP sliders alongside Matt10's gameplay and it makes for really good franchise play, both on and off the field.

Just curious, though, so Matt doesn't like progressive fatigue, and you seem to use it each year it's been introduced too. He's tested various fatigue and auto-sub settings to that end but ultimately decided that it's optional for his set. How do YOU approach that?

I've liked the concept of Progressive Fatigue but I do agree that it feels oddly executed to a point that it doesn't work how I'd feel it should, and go back and forth between having it on or off.
So I did test these with progressive on so that those who use it know it works with it.

The progressive fatigue settings on xp gain in drills differs from its impact on games. From a training standpoint only, it impacts the amount of XP earned for players in those drills.

I personally have never messed with auto subs and the fatigue slider because I have always felt they impact more than we know. I have no evidence of this, just my observation in games.

Using this with progressive fatigue off will increase the amount of XP earned by your players in a season. Nothing is tainted by this other than you may see a bit more inflation of ratings. Something that no matter how low these XP sliders went, still lingered.

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment