View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:51 AM   #53
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: S & B’s MLB 2024 Simulation Sliders

Just got done a short time ago, and man oh man what a game I had...lol

I input version 1 and played an exhibition game against the Padres, seeing as how these 2 teams are getting ready for the Seoul Series.

I went back to classic pitching as well, as I wanted ratings to dictate the outcome, and early on it wasn't looking to good...lol

The Padres jumped out to an early 2-0 lead on a 2 run shot, then in the next inning adding a single run to extend the lead to 3-0. That's where it would stay for the next 3-4 innings as the Dodgers couldn't get the bats going at all...that was until Outman started it off with a shot to LF giving the Dodgers their first run of the game.

Now trailing 3-1, Walker Buehler just wasn't getting into the groove and had to be pulled in the 6th already at about 98-99 pitches and feeling gassed.

The Dodgers then held the Padres scoreless the rest of the way, with the Dodgers pulling out the win with a Mookie Betts 3 run walk off shot in the bottom of the 9th, to give the Dodgers a 6-3 win.

I gotta admit I was a little hesitant when I seen the fielder reaction and speed at default, but it played out really good, so I won't question you ever again...
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert