View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 12:49 PM   #74
LegendKillerOne
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 24 Franchise Mode Discussion Thread

New York Mets Franchise- Season 1

Summary- Alright trying to take the advice of many posters and breaking my own rules, NOT doing 30 team control (Going to try and live my own universe), NOT waiting for a roster update (I imported the players missing caps, so Yamamoto and all the other guys are in though Dodgers have him in A ball lol). Going to try and just let it play out and have some fun without being over worked. We will see how it goes. Played the spring before posting to see if I had any hope of doing it this way.

One Side Note- I did turn off auto save so if any crazy trades happen, I will go back to a previous save. Sorry I can try a lot of things but Judge being dealt to the A's is not one of them.

Level- Hall of Fame to start will adjust sliders if I feel I am not losing enough.

Team Summary- We made it through spring training with only minor injuries nothing that carried over into the regular season.

Team Rosters

MLB
Rotation- Senga, Quintana, Manaea, Severino, Houser

Pen- Raley, Lopez, Ottavino, Smith, Fujinami, Diekman, Bickford (Bickford just beat out Adams)

Closer- Diaz

C- Alvarez and Narvaez

IF- Alonso, Veintos, McNeil, Baty, Wendle (Decided to take the experience and let Mauricio get a little more time at AAA), Lindor

OF- Nimmo, Bader, Taylor, Marte, Stewart

TOP PROSPECTS- Many could debut this year
Acuna
Clifford
Houck
Gilbert
Mauricio
Jett Williams
Parada
Morabito
Allan
Marceaux

Korean Series- The two regular season Korean games between Dodgers and Padres were a split series 1-1. Ohtani shut the Padres out in game 1, 7-0 and the Padres game back in game 2 for a 3-2 win and split

Mets Upcoming Schedule

We open the season with a 3 game set at home against the Brewers

Pitching Matchups

1- Kodai Senga vs Freddy Peralta
2 -Jose Quintana vs Brandon Woodruff
3 - Luis Severino vs Jakob Junis
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils