View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 12:12 PM   #10
TeejMoore
Rookie

TeejMoore's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 24 Franchise discussion thread

Well, it is that time of the year again where franchises are born, hopes and high, and everyone is making the case why THEIR team can be the one to be the champions at season end (Well maybe besides A's fans).

Anyways, with that being said, it is time to start my MLB The Show 24 franchise, once again with the Detroit Tigers. This is a Tigers team that finally has some decent hope for success, with some bright young stars finally making their way to or close to the show. Along with playing in what many have labeled the worst division in baseball, who knows if they can make a run this summer and get to the playoffs for the first time since 2014.

Here on my end, I have played one ST game, with Riley Greene tearing it up, and have simmed the rest as I cannot wait to see what this team can do. As far as major headlines/moves going into the season, many of the new young guys will start the year down at Toledo to continue their development. This includes Parker Meadows, Colt Keith, Dillon Dingler, Justyn-Henry Malloy, and Wenceel Perez. As far as some other youngsters, Jace Jung, Max Clark, Jackson Jobe, and Wilmer Flores will also start in the minors this year, but who knows where this season will take us!