View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM   #30
Hyperballer21
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
I was checking out the sliders section and noticed basic reversal window, ground attack reversal window, and signature and finisher reversals were set to 100. Curious why so high?

Are those sliders 100% impacting the user only? I’ve always wondered if these were general sliders that impact both the cpu and user even though the cpu have their own reversal stuff.

Thanks again for another year !
They are set to 100 for two reasons,
1) This is the WINDOW in which a reversal (press Y) can occur for both user and cpu whereas the reversal rates are how often they reverse. I found the matches have been flow and back-and-forth sequences when set this way
2) I have reversal prompts turned OFF, so it gives me a little more leeway when it comes to reversing a move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio007
Have you messed around with the rollout frequency slider in any of your tests yet? From the sims I've ran it seems to actually work now as opposed to 2k23 where it did nothing. I know multiple people were complaining about the constant rollouts in that thread, especially when you're running matches between wrestlers who don't do any dives anyway.
In the past, I set this at 100/100 mainly to multi-man matches. I'll experiment this year to see it it matters for 1-on-1 matches as well.