Old 03-09-2024, 11:14 PM   #9
Bard
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

[Part 8: The Moment of Truth]

Quote:

As Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome continue to hone their skills at the WWE Performance Center, the moment they've been working towards finally arrives—the opportunity to showcase their talents on NXT: Level Up.

Bard Allen: This is it, guys. Our chance to prove ourselves on the big stage.

Brandon Burkett: Let's give it everything we've got. Show them what we're made of.

Cody Marschner: Um, I'm nervous, but I know we can do this together.

Kyle Jerome: Remember, we've trained for this moment. Let's make it count.

[With determination burning in their hearts, the group prepares for their matches, knowing that this is their chance to make a lasting impression on the WWE Universe.]

Bard Allen: Alright, here we go.

[As the show unfolds, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle each take their turn in the ring, officiating matches with precision and confidence. The crowd roars with excitement as they witness the next generation of WWE referees in action.]

Brandon Burkett: That was incredible. I can't believe we're actually here, living our dreams.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah. It's a moment I'll never forget.

Kyle Jerome: We did it, guys. We proved ourselves on NXT.

[With their performances earning praise from fans and colleagues alike, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle realize that their hard work and dedication have paid off. As they bask in the glow of their success, they know that this is just the beginning of their journey to greatness in the world of WWE.]