Old 03-05-2024, 11:22 PM   #325
DonkeyJote
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB The Show 24 Gameplay Improvements and Trailer Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunopuntzjones
I do kind of wonder how much frustration about the game being stale is a product of playing it for so long, for many here.

There are many things that could be improved. Something as simple as CPU bullpen logic and reliever stamina in franchise would make a world of difference. The graphics haven't fully joined the current era.

But on the field, where it counts the most, I think 23 was the best it's ever been. It's also probably the fastest I've ever burnt out on the game. I've been playing it almost religiously since 2015. I think that has more to do with it than anything that has or hasn't been done with gameplay. No matter how tired of my franchise or DD grinding I get, I inevitably get cravings to just fire it up and play nine innings, and when I do, it's consistently a blast to just play.
There might be something to that. This is only going to be my fourth year with the game after nearly 10 years without an MLB game. I couldn't imagine going back to Super Mega Baseball, as enjoyable as I know a lot of people find that game.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove