Old 02-19-2024, 02:49 PM   #85
TarHeelPhenom
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I might be a little optimistic, but I think it will have its own flavor because it has too. Some of the college concepts in Madden doesn't work well and it needs to for CFB to have any success. Things like Read Options, RPOs, etc don't work well/or OP in Madden and it can't be like on CFB.

It's on the Madden engine, so no one should expect a completely different game. I just hope that with 3+ years of development that the CFB doesn't feel like Madden with college playbooks. It's not going work well like that. They have to make sure these college concepts are ran efficiently and that there are defensive counters. The No Huddle/Tempo Spread offenses can't just feel like you're running no huddle in Madden. A lot of those offenses they calling multiple plays at once and the QB audibles based on defensive look. The option heavy offenses can't just feel like your running plays off of a Ravens or Bears offense. Just like with defense. They have to ensure that the college tendencies and philosophies are being followed.

One of those defensive counters need to be the ability to fake an injury to stop the clock lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove