View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 10:49 AM   #45
Mcgibblets82
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: McGibblets' Madden 24 Coach Mode Sliders

Not that anybody will care, but I figured I would like to give an update on the current online franchise with miamikb2001 using these sliders.

We just finished year 9. We played each other in the Super Bowl. He is the Dolphins. I am the Lions.

Dolphins started off the scoring with a field goal in the 1st quarter. The Dolphins defense kept the Lions in check most of the 1st and 2nd quarter. After the Dolphins held the Lions to a few 3 and outs to open the game, the Dolphins managed a nice touchdown drive to go up 10-0 midway through the second quarter. The Lions responded late in the 2nd quarter with a decent drive and a FG to make it 10-3 at the half.

In the second half, the Lions kicked off and the defense held. The Lions then managed a nice scoring drive to tie the game at 10 midway through the 3rd. Both defenses held the rest of the way through the 3rd quarter.

In the 4th quarter, the Dolphins managed a decent drive and kicked a FG to take the 13-10 lead. The Lions responded with a decent drive of their own, only to shank the tying FG.

On the ensuing possession, the Lions held the Dolphins to a 3 and out and then received the ball with about 2 and a half minutes to go in the game, down 13-10. The Lions drove down and got in the red zone. With 7 seconds to go, the Lions lined up to kick the tying field goal, but the Dolphins iced the kicker. After the timeout, the Lions kicker came out and kicked the tying field goal to make it 13-13. On to overtime the game went.

First possession, the Dolphins drive down and kick another field goal to make it 16-13. The Lions then received the ball. They came out on 1st down and threw the ball, but it was incomplete. On second down, the Lions ran the ball and only gained a couple yards. Third and 8, another incompletion. Facing 4th and 8 deep in their own territory, the Lions snapped the ball. The QB, facing a good blitz, somehow got the ball off at the last second and the receiver made an acrobatic catch, good for the first down. The Lions then drove down the field and scored the game winning touchdown on about a 9 yard pass over the middle to the TE. Final score 19-16 in overtime.

This was easily the most enjoyable and fun game of the franchise so far. I think miamikb2001 would agree, even being on the losing end of this one. He's had his fair share of success too. We've had a blast in this franchise using these sliders. Hope other folks have enjoyed them as much as we have.
Advertisements - Register to remove