View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 08:11 PM   #42
PanthersFan89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Competitive over Simulation for Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
I was running the setup by Sim Gaming Network on YouTube mostly as described, but with PBK a lot higher to adjust for instant super wins all over the place, for context.

My run game was probably a hair too easy, and I did not see fumbles.

Since posting that update on QB AI, I think I’m able to replicate the positives I saw on comp in sim mode by upping the PBK and editing the QB traits.

I think where it gets problematic for the CPU is when the HUM rush breaks off of blocks too soon and when the QB traits force contextually odd behaviors. If you can get that PBK value right, you can get pressure but not have the QB freak out and run into sacks a bunch.

I have that value at 55, personally, and we’ll see how things go in my next couple of games.

I wish this game were more linear in terms of what affects what, etc., but it’s a bit of a guessing game!
I just checked out the video.it's most recent updated set of all sliders. His video was 6 days ago. He had simulation style in main menu and then competitive in Franchise.

So are you thinking of trying, competitive in both main menu and franchise instead of Sim In MM and Comp in Franchise?

I

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 01-09-2024 at 10:27 PM.