View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 04:15 PM   #6
HelpComputerSportsAs
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Front Page Sports FB Pro 98

This is by far the best computer sports (let alone USA FootBall) game ever made! The current series of computer sports (let alone USA FootBall) games (especially, EAS's Madden-NCAA FootBall) are just dumbing down computer sports (especially, USA FootBall) game fans & since they are also real world Sports (let alone USA FootBall) Fans, they are also dumbing down real world sports (let alone USA FootBall) fans with what I call FLUFF things (enough with visuals & such stuff, where the heck are the thinking persons' sports games' features?!?!?!?!).* Sure they are not the only ones, real world & Computer Sports broadcasters & Sports Leagues-Associations-Organizations (from announcers-talk show hosts, ESPN/ABC! & The NFL-NCAA-SimulationFL & Etc.) are also doing so*. They are light years behind *what made FPS: FBP series the best ever (editing of plays-profiles [DUMBING DOWN WITHOUT PLAY-PROFILE EDITING & ETC. & I HATE THAT], customization/editing of league & unlimited-stored all & more on one's computer & Etc.)!* Yes, I will say there are things that current Computer/Internet Sports (Let alone USA FootBall) Games are better at (almost completely because the last FBP version was what 23-years ago).

If you read my details & I am also a former high schoold USA FB Assistant Coach, ESE & PE facilitator, with a few former educational certifications & a degree in teaching Learning Disabilities, from "the best" (the state education will tell you that) higher educational school, then you will know I know what I am posting about.
Since FPS:FB Pro series (best by far was '98 version), I have been suffering through EAS's Madden-College FB & Simulation Football League. Still watching this SimulationFL crap- contact me & can provide you why, I know it is crap. Even though I am not a person that would ever do more than watch a simulation of any sports or levels, I have been watching consecutively for at least 4-years/8-seasons, I cannot find any better- except what I am trying to create.

For a while now, I been trying to find a way to create my own Computer/Internet Sports Associations (starting with USA FootBall & created my own sports, to use in The GW'sSAs) . I need help in creating it; I have a ton of sports experience, but in computer/Internet sports games.

Just today, it occurred to me (though I admite I do not have any knowledge in Sports Gaming indsutry), why cannot some Computer/Internet FootBall Gaming Company that does not want to dumb down the users & fans & real world FootBall fans just-

Take FPS: FBP '98,
Take away the stuff that is outdated & replace it with the best available to them (Internet participation-VR/graphics & Etc.)
&

Take what The FPS: FBP '98 still has not been matched (editing of plays-profiles [DUMBING DOWN WITHOUT PLAY-PROFILE EDITING & ETC. & I HATE THAT], customization/editing of league & unlimited-stored all & more on one's computer & Etc.) & add it into the rest.

Yes, that is a very simplistic presentation of the idea; while I have a ton of sports experience, I do not have any knowledge in Sports Gaming indsutry.

Last edited by HelpComputerSportsAs; 12-07-2023 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Finally, posted enough to edit my past posts' mistakes- replace ***. with Assistant & add current ability to do VR