Old 12-02-2023, 05:23 PM   #13
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Run:Pass Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannymac420
Was able to fix this by changing the CPU playbook to CHI and now the CPU plays beautifully, mixing in runs and passes, qb runs, wr sweeps, short dink and dunk passes. They actually milk the clock and have long drives now. Only thing is you have to remember to change the playbook back after the game or sim stats will be broken. I personally make every teams playbook to KC because the game has the opposite problem when simming, they barely throw.

So long story short, make CPU playbook CHI when playing games and change it to KC when simming.

YAA true sounds nice.. i may try that but also we shouldnt have to do that.. Madden has sooooooo many issues every year, M24 this year has been fun to a point

I still wonder if ratings matter, i mean i think they do to a extent, but i have the niners a 89 overall defense and im giving up 30 ppg 290 passing yards a game and almost 125 rushing yards a game, as a 89 defense, one of the highest if not highest on the game

this isnt right at all, that would be more like a defense rated in the low 80s high 70s
the running game is to strong, i do coach mode right now all pro default sliders, CMC yesss he is a hell of a back 98 overall but he gets about 115 per game, 5.5 to 6 ypc, right now he is on pace for 2140 yards,

i just lost to NE and mac jones had 335 yards passing. season high on us figures, and 3 tds, yaa i get it it can happen in real life, but looking at his simulated stats week by week, he was getting around 215 a game which sounds more like him... the percentage was about normal 64 percent,

i just, idk this game drives me nuts sometimes.. but i like it to tho,
they still have issues with HB screen blocking, i wish the qb would run in coach mode,

speaking of... has anyone done coach mode, and then qb drops back does this lil flinch like he is about to run but doesnt.. and then after he does that he doesnt pass, and gets sacked,

but yaaa we shouldnt have to switch to another teams playbook for another team to make the playcalling more real, i like how some teams have their own style of PB, like ravens, eagles, even KC, with some of their RPOS and options, but ill give this a shot and see,

oh one more thing speaking of the NE loss, it happened in a way that made me about go nuts, their TE was running a streak, right at my safety and my safety took off to go cover the out route by the WR on that side who was already being covered, so it left the TE wide open.. TD Pats take lead and then i fumble on the KR pats recover they win... i was like wow really.. and yes once again my defense gave up over 30