View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 10:03 AM   #4
Executor
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What game(s) do you love to watch someone else play but don't like playing yourse

Newest Mortal Kombat is definitely one of such games. I have no intention to play this, like, ever, but I admit it was fun on stream.

I was also fascinated by Dark Souls series before the streams finally convinced me to try the genre. Never looked back since.

Games like Far Cry (5, Primal, New Dawn), Doom franchise, Resident Evil(s) and similar horror story-based games I do not have nerves to play (for now).

Specific niche would be some well-known as well as perhaps not-so-well-known JRPGs that I am brutally drawn to but not sure about mechanics and learning curve and all kinds of different battle systems, but I generally love the graphics and some of them are renowned for their story arcs, like Dragon Quest, Ni No Kuni, or the Atelier or Trails series. So many great stories I'll probably never give myself a chance to explore...

The key point, though, is that SO MUCH depends on who's streaming. You can have the best game but it's probably going to be a chore to watch if the streamer is weak, and vice-versa. Our region has been blessed with a guy who absolutely crushes it basically each night and he's single-handedly responsible for around 95% percent of my non-sports library (excluding my collection of visual novels).

Odoslané z moto x4 pomocou Tapatalku
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)

Last edited by Executor; 10-03-2023 at 10:21 AM.