View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 04:57 AM   #331
johnstone1987
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~Blood in the Water (Reboot)~~ The Story of the San Jose Sharks...

SAN JOSE SHARKS: Defenseman Marc-Edouard Vlasic injures Arm in Jets loss. Will miss rest of Year.

1/21/20

Kevin Kurz

Last night after the San Jose Sharks lost to the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 inside the SAP Center, the Fins have announced that Defenseman Marc Vlasic injured his arm.

Today the Stanley Cup Champions have announced that Vlasic has broken his arm and will miss the rest of the Season.

"He suffered a bad broken arm. A laceration came up in the X-ray. He's gonna miss time. We all feel for him and he should be back for the Playoffs." Sharks Head Coach Peter DeBoer stated.

Vlasic is set to return April 19 with the NHL in the Playoffs. San Jose is well on their way to clinching another Post-Season Birth with February approaching.

"Sucks I'm out." Vlasic stated. "But I have all the hope in the world that we'll be in the Playoffs again defending our Championship. I'll be back April 19 with us in the Playoffs."

Vlasic has 3 Goals, 12 Assists in 32 Games this Season.

With Vlasic out, San Jose still has Brent Burns, Erik Karlsson, Tim Heed, Dennis Seidenberg, Brendan Dillon, Joakim Ryan, and Brent Seabrook on the Blue Line.
Advertisements - Register to remove