View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 08:30 PM   #5
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
I’m gonna have to watch again as I was in and out, but this cast was the most nervous I’ve seen from the jump — and that was before the one tribe started having panic attacks and breakdowns.

Red tribe seems pretty cool all around. That tall boy seems like he’s going to be a major player, kind of hiding behind the nerdy, kinda goofy physique.

Kaleb & Sabiyah could have a major bond in the works being on yellow tribe that is in shambles already. We’ll see how far that goes.

As much as that one lady from yellow was a wet blanket, she wasn’t wrong about Bruce! Him commenting on it to his tribe and in the interview/voiceover had me laughing though.

I liked how they started on a boat and with the challenge being on the boat. Felt unique and throwback. This season feels “old” already, actually. Can’t quite put my finger on it. I think this one will grow on me as it goes along.
Sifu could be good if he didn't get caught trying to be Tony 2.0

That tall guy on red feels like an early candidate for a winner edit.

Emily is definitely the villain, but we'll see if she's a villain you hate to love or love to hate. Fans on Big Brother hated Cameron and Hisam, but that's the point of a villain, to be hated. It's hard to have villains in today's shows because fans take the game so serious and go after people personally as if the people they see edited on a reality show are monsters in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove