View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 12:25 AM   #475
mfdoom911e
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Impressions Thread (XBOX SERIES X, PLAYSTATION 5)

This game is beautiful, coming from PS4 really show the difference not only the graphics and the control as well, i was mind blown didnt expect it. its harder than i thought and with all the buttons for gameplays.Youtube didnt do justice how this game looks like when you actually playing it.

Im playing Offline only current NBA in HOF, Broadcast Cam as always with VTCRB roster (zero badges for all players, attached below) and adjust sliders for more realistic outcome

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...r-nba2k24.html

Mannn..the movement the graphics how alive all of them...but..

1. Ai score easily even with low sliders for both.
2. they really need to fix the floor colors and reflection.
3. Do celebrity always sit in every game? played 3 games and didnt see a single one.
4. there is a bug i guess when doing layup animation not looking on the ring almost the head is sideways. happened 3 times.
5. the jersey too tight in the torso area need a little breathing room for it to flow and not part of the player skin.
6. they need to use Ai for the announcer and crowd instead to capture the moment as of now is so bland.
7. timeouts is not consistent for all 3 games i played..sometimes Ai didnt even call a single timeout in a 12 minute quarter.
8. Still some players need to be updated and they need to add hair physics even for short hair like Luka and Sabonis at least the front part.
9. nobody sweat in a 48 minutes game???
10. clippings still there.
11. broadcast cam need adjustment as it doesnt capture some certain homecourts. ex Suns
12. they need to remove or fix this sudden speed boost from cathing the ball or the Ai on ball defense lateral quickness no matter how i adjust it still happens.
13. while defending even if you avoid the screen its like you are getting suck into this animation. no matter how you adjust the direction of your player.
14. i was hoping that the sliders wouldnt have to go on the top all the time every time i switch from CPU and user while adjusting every slides because that was not helpful at all.

This are just somethings i notice that i hope they will be able to patch in the future.

My last game i played GSW and Kings in their home court i got cooked by Fox and i wasnt even mad at all. i got cooked beautifuly
Advertisements - Register to remove