Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthLdN
Here we go again!

I’ve only played a few games but firstly am absolutely loving how alive the ball is, it makes everything feel like any pass could be possible. Also seems to make for good contact between players, lots of fouls which we haven’t always been blessed with every year.

I can see what people are saying about some of the AI pace on the wings, but actually I noticed my full backs would often catch up so can’t tell yet how big an issue that is?

Slider set seems a solid start to me, thanks to Matt and friends for the hard yards so far. The midfield is really congested which I love, but I’m not sure if then lines are a little too squashed together when playing the final third, CDMs and CB’s sometimes tripping over each other a bit. At least the CMs track back!
Yeah, well said regarding the positioning. We are looking into some values to help allow the low length, but spread out so teams keep their identity and variety. Raising RF to 50 has helped this, but it's early days.

1st half here on WC with that RF at 50 and width 49, along with testing GK at 50 + shot error 65: