View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 02:55 PM   #19
SlickRickStyles
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

I posted this in the other thread related to the same situation but considering I am starting to see others on Reddit mention it as well I figured I would post it here too

Platform: Xbox Series S (1080P/Non 4K TV)

Bug (Be Specific):

This happens only during actual gameplay and not to the hud or anything...It also disappears when the game is paused or if you rewatch the videos back via the capture/share/xbox app. These are not ERA filters.

Strangely enough during gameplay the models and some other items have transparent filter lines going across them like noise or static...It's almost as if it's an overlay like in emulation.

The TV I have the little S hooked to is not 4K so maybe it's just a resolution thing but it's enough to drive me nuts as it's every game. I have tried turning motion blur both down to 0 and to 100 to test. Same results. Also I have tried different HDMI cables and 780P just makes the game look even worse. This is perplexing as I used the same little setup for 2K23 and did not have this issue.

It doesn't seem to happen in the 3 on 3 Sunset Park games either

Game Mode Experienced In: MyPlayer 5 on 5 NBA games.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Every single game but only during NBA game gameplay.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Not my image but identical issue as posted on the NBA2K Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comme...e_having_this/

Last edited by SlickRickStyles; 09-09-2023 at 02:59 PM.