Old 08-27-2023, 05:33 PM   #21
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: canes21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders - Madden 24 vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I have HUM run block at zero on all madden and I get a variety of games. I’m playing with Miami right now and Mostert one game had 140 yards and then the next game he only had 60. Zero seems to be working good for me.
This is similar to my experience. I think he was on All Pro with his 4 games, but I still think the EA can make the Run Blocking slider more impactful. I'd like for 0 to mean my OL just gets shed constantly and it's basically impossible to even get past the LOS without getting hit.

I do think this year with the adaptive AI in the run game that the running game is in the best place its been since the PS2 days. However, I still wish the running game could be made a bit more difficult still.

It depends on if mods work in an Online Franchise even in games vs the CPU, but if they do, I'll probably use my sliders here along with some tweaks I make in the running game to make the run game more difficult to get the experience I really desire. I already know what edits I need to make, it's just a matter of when the tools become available and if we are able to use the gameplay mods in the Online Franchise. I know in Madden 19 the mods worked in the Online Franchise, but I don't know if they still have in the subsequent releases.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove