View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 04:35 PM   #9
TheBrew101
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Super Mega Baseball 4 Impressions Thread (All Platforms)

Don't have the game yet but in looking at videos, many of the Legends do not look anything like the real life player. Now, I fully understand that is a caricature of the player but they should at least have some resemblance. Some do such as Babe Ruth and Ortiz but many (most?) are nowhere near. It isn't much different than if someone just created the guy using the creator and made them. That is disappointing to me. I'd like to at least have the guy look a little like the player (similar to Ortiz and Ruth). Also the batting stances aren't even close-again, not expecting perfect realism in a game like this but was expecting a somewhat unique replica of stances--especially for unique guys like Cecil Cooper, Jeff Bagwell, Robin Yount, etc.

I was pretty excited for this game but trying to decide why I should get this instead of just playing Super Mega 3. Not seeing much new in watching a few Youtube videos. Someone sell me on this game so I can buy it! (I'm sure I will end up getting it tonight anyway as I'm weak and always buy new sports games).

Is there a customization sharing ability in the game (can I download rosters, logos, etc.)?

Last edited by TheBrew101; 05-30-2023 at 04:45 PM.