View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 09:03 AM   #75
FairCatchMANIA
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Major Bug with SOTS 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilb626
Worse case situation.....update 1.05 deletes all of your SOTS again! Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maaaaaan, when I went to bed last night, I had a feeling this was going to happen. I just KNEW it was going to happen with this patch!

Ugh, at least I was emotionally prepared for it when I checked the update this morning. Still doesn't take any less pain off the realization that I've got x-number of hours of re-uploading music and setting audio markers ahead of me this weekend.... At least it should go more quickly this time....

And you know that they can easily fix this deletion bug that has recurred with the early patch updates in these past few years of The Show (I don't remember this happening back when it was just on PS4 and before the Xbox editions were released). But they don't bother, because they clearly don't care very much about SoTS since it's not a feature on next-gen. They only give it any attention if we are lucky enough to bother one of the nicer people from SDS who sometimes appear in these forums and they can pass on our grievances for us.

*Sigh* I shudder to think how much worse it's gonna be for MLB 24.
Advertisements - Register to remove