Old 01-10-2023, 02:29 PM   #45
JWDixon120
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JWDixon's All Inclusive Franchise Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
Much appreciated! It's helping me track everything a whole lot better, and JWDixon120 absolutely knocked this out of the park.

I've used the Dynasty page in the past to try and track things previously, and always end up falling off because I'll end up playing 10-15 games when I'm away from my laptop, then it's an absolute slog to try and get caught up. Plus, at the end of the day it's more for my benefit than anyone elses, so just being able to pick away at it as I grind along seems far easier. Also gives me a bit of a break at work to pick away at it

I'm thinking, since the Journal is pretty wordy, that I'm going to add a "Headlines" tab or something along those lines where I can add something like 15-20 words max to track notable things. The transactions page is great, but this would be more geared around league news, notable injuries, winning/losing streaks, and maybe some trade rumblings if I get deep enough into it. I'll just insert lines from the top to keep the most recent news at the top.

My guy is a little busy but he said it should be mid week.

I’ll make sure to post an update as soon as I can!
Advertisements - Register to remove