Old 02-13-2022, 03:43 PM   #33
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Grand Theft Auto VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The popularity of Online makes me feel each new GTA will be modern day. Going to the past limits what they can do Online and we all know Online is the star of the show now.
That's what I thought with RDR, and for all intents and purposes maybe that is exactly true. What is RDR online like? What kinds of microtransactions are there? Is RDR:O big with the 12-17 age crowd, and going to last them a decade as well?

But yes, if they're thinking long term like that, they definitely would have had that in mind during pre-planning. I figured if we had non-numeric titular titles, they would've appeared much sooner and been a part of a same console generation.

It's time for GTA VI, so it's also likely modern day as a result. Still could be Vice City though.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60