Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE: NXT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
That's who the Shaman is?

Wasn't expecting that at all.

I wonder if they really do plan on keeping him in NXT long term.

If WWE ever has GMs for Raw and SD again, I hope Malcom Bivens gets considered.

So I guess that is goodbye for Gargano? Or is he really undecided right now on a future? Seems like an open ended exit. If he ends up signing back in NXT, he has a feud right there. But if he leaves, that's how he gets written out.
Not that it is a great barometer for what works or is "tolerable," but seems like the IWC (or maybe just the YouTube comments section) was [emoji90]ing on that ending.

I mean, why do wrestling fans always need a "heartfelt" ending to someone's run in a company?

Like I remember how pissed off some OS'ers (the few that still comment around here) were with Matt Hardy's last exit from the company. I didn't have problem with it cause much like how Christian, Mark Henry & Big Show departed, it made Randy Orton look like a vicious, uncaring prick.

Again, they make their exit and the heel (Grayson Waller & Randy Orton) gets nuclear heat for beating up the babyface on their way out. You know, wrestling.........

This is all a work, so I want to see someone get destroyed and another guy (who is staying) gain some nuclear heat.

Part of modern wrestling's problem is the fans wanting everything to be too damn friendly and "nice."

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 12-08-2021 at 02:14 AM.