View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:05 AM   #21
jumbonote
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosbalt
As you said, plays beautifully! Played 3 matches in the EPL with set as it is, only using FUMA so pass and shot error for the user at 50. The only problem I have noticed, sometimes the CPU passes are really weak or weird I can say, I don't know if it pass error or speed or maybe both. But the stats are realistic and they miss passes. I will try 2-3 points lower pass error and upper pass speed and see how it goes.
As for acceleration, as Spoony said, the ball is not glued with the player and with high first touch error it makes the ball a different part. Also we have fatigue effect but off course the players react faster. Do you think high acceleration value have helped the issue with the defenders not reacting? Because with this set I didn't noticed that at all.
One thing that has really caught my attention is passing error at default 50 improves overall the AI in varying passes from short to Long. When there is a high error rating as we have been so accustomed to using with sliders, the computer AI tends to only play really short passes and very few long balls. Dropping it back to 50 improves AI variety in passing so I would recommend dropping it. Defenders not reacting or tracking back has plagued the last few FIFA's and it's annoying to still have this problem in next gen. I will test Normal speed and see if it improves this situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove