Old 03-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #421
Artman22
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Xbox Series (X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
So I got the new Xbox headset too, I've never used a headset before in video games and man was I missing out! It makes games feel completely different, it completely immerses you. If you don't have a good gaming headset or surround sound you're not getting the full benefit of the game.
Fallout 4, NBA 2K21, Gears of War 5 all sound amazing, Madden 21 next gen (if you can call it that) wasn't that great. I'm far from a audiophile but the headsets sound great to me. The only thing I wish it had was auto power off when it's removed from your head after a few mins.

I’m kind of the opposite. They have great bass response and handle lows well but the mids are trash. Everything sounds too muffled for me. I think I’m a bit spoiled because I use Sennheiser open back headphones with an amp and I’m used to having amazing sound. I was tinkering with the settings last night to see if I can make them sound less muffled but I feel just like Linus tech tips feels. To me they’re very convenient because they’re wireless and have some nice features, but the sound is ok at best to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove