View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 07:22 PM   #908
young22
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

I think this season hinges on Reese. Team still looks really strong, a lot of weapons and good protection for him so it's gonna come down to him. Really excited about Reynolds, he's a beast and I hope he can see a good amount of reps this year. Keyes, Lees, and Ogden may be the nation's best WR trio, didn't even realize Lees had that much speed haha, he really is the Jersey Jet.

Defense looks good, I'm hyped to see how Quel does at backer with that 93 speed (is he playing in the nickel?) Bordeaux at DT is gonna be interesting, not the strongest at that position but he's got that edge rusher quickness, I feel like he'll either kill it or totally flop. Corner is a question mark, not super strong, there's no true #1 shutdown guy there. Safeties are good though, and how about that freshman kicker at an 85! Hopefully he can be Jay Bump 2.0, minus the unfortunate miss in the natty.

Playing a lot of teams who are gonna be out for blood after disappointing 2019 campaigns. UCLA game will show what this team's level is. Good luck!