View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 05:39 PM   #905
moose141
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its2Eazy17
Gotta say you've PSP stepped your game up with this schedule graphic. Legit looks great! Opening with Tennessee, how were they last year, nothing I'm sure Pitt can't handle regardless!
Thanks! Appreciate the compliments. Tennessee is one of those teams that always seems to have a rating of mid to high 90s but doesn't seem to play up to that rating a lot of the time. They did make the SEC championship game I think once (maybe twice) a few seasons back, but otherwise haven't made much noise. They were 7-6 last season but definitely have a team to put a good season together, and will be especially tough on us given the fact that we have to take them on in a hostile environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
Really like that schedule! Non-conference has plenty of interesting matchups, especially Tennessee and UCLA, and I think that Philly/Pittsburgh tilt with Temple is much more intriguing than playing Western Michigan. Without knowing ratings and just guessing how teams will be in the ACC, I think you made it out pretty well with the conference slate, and it doesn't look like you have too many difficult matchups there - which is good for a team breaking in a lot of new players!
Totally agreed on the Temple game, it just seemed like a lot more fun to play. That'll be where I start deviating from the real Pitt schedule in that I'll keep the Power 5 opponents that they have scheduled like Tennessee, WVU, Notre Dame, etc. but for the usual G5 game and FCS game they play I will definitely try and get some more interesting opponents on the schedule, usually with one G5 matchup that should be challenging and then probably a third P5 home and home opponent like we've done with the likes of UCLA and Maryland. Gives some more fun opponents to play and some realism while keeping the schedule fairly tough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyro11
Echoing everyone else here, that schedule graphic looks legit! Like I could see that being tweeted out by the actual Pitt program. Looking forward to this season! #UnfinishedBusiness
Thanks man! I appreciate the kudos, I love seeing the creativity from everyone else as well so I've been trying to do the same on my end, even if I can't always apply it super well, haha. I did actually take the inspiration for this graphic from one that Pitt released this year as well, so I'm just glad that I was able to implement it well since it has been so well received. I like the hashtag! If we get off to a good start this season then that may be one that we will have to utilize as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderAid89
Great stuff as always Moose! I agree with what all the others have been saying that it looks like your graphic game has been upgraded. Love that schedule my man, love the out of conference slate.
Thanks Raider, means a lot coming from yourself! I'll never be able to replicate the graphics that you provide but I do like to have something good for everyone to look at... not only because it's nice but I do enjoy getting to add into the creative side of the dynasty as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Schedule graphic looks great! Looking forward to the season kicking off!
Thanks Young! Yeah, I'm getting excited to get to see the squad in action as well. A few more preview articles I want to throw out for the team and NCAA previews and then we should be ready to get Season 6 going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyKing80
Just when I thought I was improving on my own visuals, Moose goes and ups the game. Damn!

Looks good, Moose. Which team on that schedule worries you the most right now?
Thanks TK, appreciate the compliments! I think as far as a team that is definitely going to be the most talented, then Tennessee and UCLA are for sure the expected culprits there. UCLA always seems to have a really good team, and I know they snagged one of my created recruits so they should have like a 96 rated sophomore MLB who will be a monster. A lesser thought of team that definitely worries me though has to be UNC. They always seem to have a solid squad, plus I gave them a really good transfer QB, and they took us to the wire last year as well and always seem to give us a tough matchup. Having them away from home will definitely up the challenge as well!

I really appreciate all of the comments, everyone! Thanks as always for taking the time to help make this dynasty so enjoyable for me (and hopefully you guys as well).

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey

Last edited by moose141; 09-02-2020 at 05:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove